Wahoo RPM Cadence
Wahoo RPM Cadence Sensor Overview
The Wahoo RPM cadence sensor is your sleek little solution for measuring cycling cadence data. It's wireless, magnet-less, lightweight, and easily mounts to your bike's crank arm or to your shoe. Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ dual band technology allows you to connect to and display data on both smartphones and GPS bike computers. Collecting cadence data has never been this easy.
- Dual Band Technology : Both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart capabilities allow for a wireless connection to both smartphones and bike computers.
- Wireless Connection : No tangled wires on your bike to connect the sensor to your device.
- Sleek, Lightweight Design : It only weighs 7 grams!
- Cadence Measurement : Provides accurate cadence data during your ride
- Two Bike Mount Options : (1) mount with double sided 3M tape, or (2) use the silicone sleeve and mount with zip ties.
- Shoe Mount Option : The RPM can be worn on your shoe for spin classes or use with multiple bikes
- Visible Connection : Two LED lights show the sensor's device connection (blue) and cadence detection (red)
- Replaceable Battery : No charging required! Operates on a coin cell battery for up to 1 years.
- Universal Fit : RPM cadence sensor will fit with most bikes and frame sizes.
What's in the Box
- RPM Cadence sensor
- CR 2032 Battery (installed)
- Rubber Mounting Option
- Shoe Mount Option
- 3M double sided tape
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Product Info Guide
- Wahoo Devices
|Store - EasyBike||EasyBike
Durban North, 4051
+27 31 811 3279
|1 units available|