Shimano SLX Cassette (CS-M7100) 10-51
The Shimano CS-M7100 is the suitable cassette for new SLX 12-speed group. HYPERGLIDE+ drivetrain’s redesigned cassette and chain promotes the next generation of MTB riding by enhancing speed, shifting efficiency and smoothness over any terrain.
The mountain bike group that supports all adventurous riders - the SLX 12-speed cassette CS-M7100 from Shimano. Inheriting revolutionary HYPERGLIDE+ technology also found on XTR M9100 and DEORE XT M8100, the SLX M7100 group uses completely redesigned chain plates and shift ramps which guide the chain both up and down the cassette providing faster, smoother shifting in both directions even under incredible pedaling power.
After setting the benchmark in mountain bike components with SHIMANO XTR M9100 and new DEORE XT M8100, Shimano rounds out its now entirely 12-speed performance mountain bike component lines with new SLX M7100. SLX M7100 cascades technology from new XTR M9100 and DEORE XT M8100 - namely Shimano’s signature premium shifting and braking performance - while maintaining the SLX hallmark of value and durability.
- Gearing options: 10-45T (12-speed rhythm step spec for Cross Country); 10-51T (12-speed wide range spec for Enduro)
- Hyperglide+ quicker shifting
- Material Aluminium & steel
- BEAM SPIDER construction Increased acceleration
- MICRO SPLINE 10T lowest sprocket realized by new FREEHUB body construction
- Compatibility 1x or 2x chainring systems
- Use: MTB
- Group: SLX M7100
- Model: CS-M7100-12
- Type: Hyperglide+
- Gear: 1x12-speed / 2x12-speed
- Compatible chain: CN-M7100 12-speed
- Gradation: 10-45 (10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-40-45 teeth); 10-51 (10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-33-39-45-51 teeth)
- Material: Aluminium; Steel
- Weight: approx. 513g - 10-45; approx. 534g - 10-51
IN THE BOX:
- 1xShimano SLX 12-speed Cassette CS-M7100
- 1x Lock Ring Aluminum
NOTE! Quick-Link connecting & removing pliers (TL-CN10) - Not included!
|Product Source||This product is sourced from international suppliers|
|Groupset / Series||SLX|