Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium
Designed for charging phones, tablets, cameras, and more, the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium can also be used as an alternative to a gasoline-powered inverter generator, running small appliances, lights, even medical devices during short power outages.
- Quiet, lightweight, lithium power at the push of a button. 428Wh, 39.6Ah (10.8V) Battery capacity.
- Replaceable lithium battery weighing only 17 lbs with extended 18-month shelf life
- Versatile powering options including three USB ports, two AC outlets and 12V output.
- An informative display featuring a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as a battery level monitor and an output/input meter.
- Wall Charger (5A): 7 hours
- Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 13-32 Hours
- Nomad 100 Solar Panel: 6.5-16 Hours
- Boulder 100 Solar Panel: 6.5-16 Hours
- Boulder 200 Solar Panel: 4-8 Hours (NOTE: Connecting the Yeti 400 Lithium to the Boulder 200 Briefcase requires an Anderson to 8mm Connector cable)
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC 60Hz, 2.5A (300W continuous, 1200W surge max)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 7.4 kg
- Dimensions: 19.0 x 28.6 x 17.7 cm
- Operating Usage Temp: 0-40C
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 428Wh (10.8V, 39.6Ah)
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles to 80% (discharge rate: 1C, full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- Smartphone 40 Recharges
- POV Camera 70+ Recharges
- Headlamp 70+ Recharges
- Tablet 10+ Recharges
- Laptop 3-5 Recharges
- Light-a-Life 130 Hours
- Mini Fridge 7 Hours
- 32 LCD TV 3 hours.
IN THE BOX:
- Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium Power Station
- Wall Charger
|Product Source||This Product is Sourced from International Suppliers|