Rugged and ready, the Venture 30 features 7,800mAh to keep your phones, headlamps, and other USB gear powered up and ready, no matter the weather. Re-engineered to be lighter and smarter, the Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel allows you to recharge the Venture 30 right from the sun.
- 7,800mAh Recharger. Power phones, tablets, cameras, and more. Lightweight and packable from the airport to the trail.
- Weatherproof Design. Spray it down, take it to the beach, leave it in the rain. Engineered with an IPX6 rating to handle whatever Mother Nature can throw at you, no rubber plugs needed.
- Dual 2.4A USB Ports. Two high-speed ports capable of dishing out the fastest charge possible, at the same time. Power two devices at once or share with a buddy.
- Built-in Micro-USB Cable. Tangle-free charging for phones and tablets. Certified cables for efficient charging.
Nomad 7 PLUS:
- Smart Charging for Phones. The Nomad 7 Plus features an auto restart that’s smarter than anything else on the market. With the ability to track power flow history, it knows the difference between a device that has reached a fully charged state and one that disconnects due to environmental causes, i.e. lack of sunlight, shadow, solar eclipse, etc. When the latter is detected, it automatically reconnects the charging device, no extra work on your part is needed.
- Rugged and Modular. Detachable kickstand provides optimum angle placement, natural shade for charging devices and a vented pocket for temperature regulation. Weatherproof layering easily sloughs rain and snow.
- Junction Box + Solar Intensity Indicator. Several key components work together to ensure you have the best solar charging experience, including the Solar Intensity Indicator. These 4 LED lights are indicative of current solar conditions and give you an idea of how well your gear will charge.
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 7-16 Hours
- Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel: 7-16 Hours
- Nomad 13 Solar Panel: 5-8 Hours
- Nomad 14 Plus Solar Panel: 5-8 Hours
- Nomad 20 Solar Panel: 5-6 Hours
- Nomad 28 Plus Solar Panel: 5 Hours
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-micro port (input): 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max)
- IP Rating: IPX6
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 250 g
- Dimensions: 11.4 x 8.25 x 2.5 cm
- Operating usage temp.: 0-45C
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Cell Type: 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
- Cell Capacity: 3.7V, 7800mAh
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
NOMAD 7 SOLAR PANEL:
- Switch 10 Charge Time: 4-6 Hours
- Flip 10 Charge Time: 2.5 - 5 Hours
- Guide 10 Charge Time: 3-6 Hours
- Flip 20 Charge Time: 5-10 Hours
- Venture 30 Charge Time: 8-16 Hours
- USB Port: 5V, up to 1.4A (1400 mA) (7W max)
- 2.5mm (super, guide 10 charge port): 8-9V, up to 0.8A (800mA) (7W max)
- Weight with Kickstand: 482 g
- Weight without Kickstand: 354 g
- Dimensions (unfolded): 33 x 22.23 x 1.27 cm
- Dimensions (folded): 16.5 x 22.23 x 1.9 cm
- Max Leg Angle: 90 degrees
NOTE! Two ways to charge the Venture 30: 1.Recharge the Venture 30 from the sun with the Nomad 7 Solar Panel in about 8-16 sun hours. Charge time varies due to location and proximity of the sun to the panel and weather. If you need to solar charge faster, we suggest using the Nomad 13 or Nomad 14 Plus Solar Panel. 2.The Venture 30 can be recharged from a USB source in about 5 hours.
- Smartphone 2-3 Recharges
- POV Camera 5 Recharges
- Headlamp 5-10 Recharges
- Tablet 1 Recharge
IN THE BOX:
- Goal Zero Venture 30 Power Bank
- Goal Zero Nomad 7 Plus Solar