Rugged and ready, the Venture 30 features 7,800mAh to keep your phones, headlamps, and other USB gear powered up and ready, no matter the weather. Includes a micro-USB cable.
7,800mAh Recharger: Power phones, tablets, cameras, and more. Lightweight and packable from the airport to the trail.
Weatherproof Design: Spray it down, take it to the beach, leave it in the rain. Engineered with an IPX6 rating to handle whatever Mother Nature can throw at you, no rubber plugs needed.
Dual 2.4A USB Ports: Two high-speed ports capable of dishing out the fastest charge possible, at the same time. Power two devices at once or share with a buddy.
Built-in Micro-USB Cable: Tangle-free charging for phones and tablets. Certified cables for efficient charging.
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 7-16 Hours
- Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel: 7-16 Hours
- Nomad 13 Solar Panel: 5-8 Hours
- Nomad 14 Plus Solar Panel: 5-8 Hours
- Nomad 20 Solar Panel: 5-6 Hours
- Nomad 28 Plus Solar Panel: 5 Hours
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-micro port (input): 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max)
- IP Rating: IPX6
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 250 g
- Dimensions: 11.4 x 8.25 x 2.5 cm
- Operating usage temp.: 0-45C
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Cell Type: 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
- Cell Capacity: 29Wh (3.7V, 7800mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
NOTE! Two ways to Charge the Venture 30 Power Bank: 1.Recharge the Venture 30 from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel in about 6 hours. 2.The Venture 30 can be recharged from a USB Source in about 5 hours.
- Smartphone 2-3 Recharges
- POV Camera 5 Recharges
- Headlamp 5-10 Recharges
- Tablet 1 Recharge
IN THE BOX:
- Venture 30 Recharger
- Built in Micro/USB Charging Cord