The most reliable emergency LED light for any situation. Built-in USB charging cable, solar panel and hand crank for bright light anywhere. Red light for emergencies, USB port to charge your phone.
- Multiple Light Options for Every Situation. Use as a flashlight, floodlight or red emergency light. Save on power with bright and half-bright modes.
- Stay Connected During an Outage. An integrated USB port charges phones and boosts tablets to stay connected. Long-lasting, advanced lithium battery.
- Recharge Anywhere. Built-in USB charging cable, solar panel and hand-crank for light anywhere. Durable, rugged construction.
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 7-14 hours
- Built in Solar: 23-46 hours
- USB Source: 5 Hours
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated
- USB port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 408 g
- Dimensions: 25.4 x 8.9 x 4.5 cm
- Operating Useage Temp: 0-40 C
- Cell Type: Li-NMC
- Cell Capacity: 3.7V, 4400mAh
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf Life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Rated Power: 0.8W
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- LED (output): 250 Lumens, 4,000 Kelvin (Color temperature)
- Spot Light: 180 Lumens
- Flood Light: 70 Lumens
- Spot Light: 15 hours (low), 7 hours (high)
- Flood Light: 48 hours (low), 22 hours (high)
- Hand Crank: 2.2W (cranking at 120 RPM), 1 minute of crank = 2 minutes of light
NOTE! Three Ways to Charge: 1.Recharge the Torch 250 from the sun using the solar panel located on the back of the light. Or connect a larger solar panel such as the Nomad 7 and recharge in about 7-14 hours. 2.The Torch 250 Flashlight can be recharged from a USB Source in about 7 hours. 3.In a pinch, the Torch 250 Flashlight can be charged using the hand crank. 1 minute of cranking can generate about 2 minutes of light.
IN THE BOX:
- Goal Zero Torch 250 Light