Goal Zero Switch 10 Multi-Tool Solar Kit
More than a phone charger, more than a flashlight; the only all-in-one power solution for your pack. Quick charge phones, POV cameras, and other USB-powered gear, then switch on a flashlight for bright light anywhere, or a fan to cool off. It's solar-ready and features a replacement, rechargeable battery that powers up from any USB.
- 2,300mAh Battery Pack. Portable, rechargeable battery pack for power hungry gear. Includes a USB output for charging phones and boosting tablets.
- Removable, Rechargeable Batteries. Use AAs for headlamps, flashlight, and remotes. Also works with other rechargeable NiMH batteries and includes AAA adapter.
- Light It Up. Includes a built-in flashlight, handy for digging in any purse or backpack, and lighting up a hallway in a pinch.
- 7 Watt (8-9V) foldable and weatherproof solar panel
- Chainable with built-in USB port and mesh storage pocket
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 4-6 hours
- USB Source: 4 Hours
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max), regulated
- USB port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 113 g
- Dimensions: 11.4 x 2.5 x 2.5 cm
- Operating usage temp.: 0-40 C
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Cell Type: 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
- Cell Capacity: 11.1Wh (3.7V, 3000mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Rated Power: 7W
- Open Circuit Voltage: 8-9V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
NOTE! Two ways to charge the Switch 10: 1.Recharge the Switch 10 from the sun by connecting a Nomad 7 Solar Panel in about 4 hours. 2.The Switch 10 can be recharged from a USB Source in about 4 hours.
- Smartphone 60-100% Boost
- POV Camera 1-2 Recharges
- Headlamp 1-3 Recharges
IN THE BOX:
- omad 7 Solar Panel
- Removable Kickstand/Zippered Pouch
- Switch 10 Core Recharger
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- Fan Tool
- Flashlight Tool
|Product Source||This Product is Sourced from International Suppliers|