Goal Zero Sherpa 100 Power Bank
It’s our best-selling power bank, slimmed down and dialed. With 94.72 Watts of power delivered to your most crucial devices in a fraction of the time, the Sherpa 100PD is made for action-packed days when every minute counts. Charge USB-C laptops, tablets, phones, mirrorless cameras, and more.
- Airline approved, travel ready: Lightweight, sleek design fits easily into packs, bags, and camera cases. Ideal for travel where space is limited.
- Charge quickly on the move: Fast-charging Power Delivery gives you more power in less time. Charge USB-C laptops, phones, and tablets using the 60W USB-C Power Delivery port.
- Ditch the cables if you can: Charge your Qi-compatible phone from the integrated Qi charging pad for an entirely wireless experience.
- No device left behind: Two 2.4A USB ports are useful for devices with proprietary charging, such as fitness trackers, gps devices, and micro/lightning phones.
- USB-C PD (60W): 2.5 hrs
- Wall Charger (45W): 3 hrs
- USB-A (2.4A): 9 hrs
- Nomad 14: 12-28 hrs
- Nomad 28: 6-14 hrs
- Wireless Qi (output): 5W max
- USB-A: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C PD port (input/output): 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V up to 3A (60W max), regulated
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion
- Pack Capacity: 94.7Wh (14.8V, 6400mAh)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 25600mAh @ 3.7V
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Weight: 600g
- Dimensions: 19.05 x 9.4 x 2.54 cm
- Operating usage temp: 0-40C
- POV Camera 18 Recharges
- Smartphone 8 Recharges
- Tablet 4 Recharges
- USB-C Laptop 2 Recharges
IN THE BOX:
- Sherpa 100PD
- USB to USB-C Connector Cable 39 Inch
|Product Source||This Product is Sourced from International Suppliers|