Goal Zero Lighthouse Mini
There is an update to this product. Please check out the latest version by clicking the product below listed in "Essential Add-Ons" The powerful Lighthouse Mini Lantern and USB Power Hub commands attention and proves smaller is better. It's dimmable and runs for over 500 hours on low - not to mention it'll charge your gear.
- USB rechargeable lantern and phone recharger all in one.
- Adjustable brightness and direction for extended runtimes, up to 500 hours on low.
- Fold-down legs for maximum light dispersion. Built-in hook and magnets for versatile mounting.
- Plug into any USB port with the built-in charging cable, or swap out the internal battery with a spare 18650 Goal Zero battery.
- USB Source: 4 Hours
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 4-6 Hours
- Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel: 4-6 Hours
- USB Port (output): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- USP Port (input): 5V up to 1A (5W max)
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 226.8g
- Dimensions: 73.8 Dia x 105.5 mm
- Cell Type: Li-NMC, 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
- Cell Capacity: 3.7V, 3000mAh
- Lifecycles: 300+ with recommended use
- Shelf Life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- LED (output): 5W max, 210 Lumens, 3500K LED's
- One side lit: 500+ hours (low), 7 hours (high)
- Both sides lit: 400+ hours (low), 4 hours (high)
NOTE! Two ways to charge: 1.Recharge the Lighthouse Mini from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel in about 4-6 hours. 2.The Lighthouse Mini can be recharged from a USB Source in about 4 hours.
IN THE BOX:
- Goal Zero Lighthouse Mini