Re-engineered to be lighter and smarter, the Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel connects to the Guide 10 Plus to charge AAs from the sun. The rechargeable battery pack can also be used to power your phone, wearables, GPS, or boost your tablet in a pinch.
GUIDE 10 PLUS:
- 2,300mAh Battery Pack. Portable, rechargeable battery pack for power hungry gear. Includes a USB output for charging phones and boosting tablets.
- Removable, Rechargeable Batteries. Use AAs for headlamps, flashlight, and remotes. Also works with other rechargeable NiMH batteries and includes AAA adapter.
- Light It Up. Includes a built-in flashlight, handy for digging in any purse or backpack, and lighting up a hallway in a pinch.
Nomad 7 PLUS:
- Smart Charging for Phones. The Nomad 7 Plus features an auto restart that’s smarter than anything else on the market. With the ability to track power flow history, it knows the difference between a device that has reached a fully charged state and one that disconnects due to environmental causes, i.e. lack of sunlight, shadow, solar eclipse, etc. When the latter is detected, it automatically reconnects the charging device, no extra work on your part is needed.
- Rugged and Modular. Detachable kickstand provides optimum angle placement, natural shade for charging devices and a vented pocket for temperature regulation. Weatherproof layering easily sloughs rain and snow.
- Junction Box + Solar Intensity Indicator. Several key components work together to ensure you have the best solar charging experience, including the Solar Intensity Indicator. These 4 LED lights are indicative of current solar conditions and give you an idea of how well your gear will charge.
- USB Source: 6-10 Hours
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 3-6 Hours
- Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel: 3-6 Hours
- Nomad 13 Solar Panel: 2.5-5 Hours
- Nomad 14 Plus Solar Panel: 6 Hours
- USB Port (output): 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated
- USB Port (input): 5V, up to 0.8A (4W max), regulated
- Mini Solar Port (input): 6.5V, up to 1.1A
- Chainable: No
- Weight (w/batteries): 181 g
- Dimensions: 6.4 x 10.2 x 1.9 cm
- Operating Useage Temp: 0-40 C
- Battery Type: NiMH
- Battery Size: 11Wh (4.8V, 2300mAh)
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles
- Shelf-Life: Keep plugged in or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: None
- Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
NOMAD 7 SOLAR:
- Switch 10 Charge Time: 4-6 Hours
- Flip 10 Charge Time: 2.5 - 5 Hours
- Guide 10 Charge Time: 3-6 Hours
- Flip 20 Charge Time: 5-10 Hours
- Venture 30 Charge Time: 8-16 Hours
- USB Port: 5V, up to 1.4A (1400 mA) (7W max)
- 2.5mm (super, guide 10 charge port): 8-9V, up to 0.8A (800mA) (7W max)
- Weight with Kickstand: 482 g
- Weight without Kickstand: 354 g
- Dimensions (unfolded): 33 x 22.23 x 1.27 cm
- Dimensions (folded): 16.5 x 22.23 x 1.9 cm
- Max Leg Angle: 90 degree
- Rated Power: 7W
- Open Circuit Voltage Voc: 8-9V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
NOTE! Two ways to charge the Guide 10: 1.Recharge the Guide 10 Plus from the Nomad 7 Solar Panel in about 3-6 sun hours. Charge time varies due to location and proximity of the sun to the panel and weather. 2.Charge up from a USB power source in about 6 Hours
- Smartphone 50-100% Boost
- POV Camera 1-2 Recharges
- Headlamp 1-3 Recharges
- Tablet 25% Boost
IN THE BOX:
- Goal Sero Guide 10
- Goal Zero Nomad 7 Solar Panel