Goal Zero Crush Light
Hang it, light it, crush it. A solar-powered lantern designed for convenience. Features three light settings and a flickering candle mode.
- Light it. This collapsible solar powered lantern is a lightweight companion to any adventure with 60 lumens of usable light on high, and a 35 hour runtime on low. The Crush Light also features a soft, candle flicker mode for ambiance.
- Charge it. Just add sun and the Crush Light charges up through its built-in solar panel. In a pinch? It also charges from any USB port via micro USB cable (included).
- Crush it. The Crush Light is as easy to store as it is to use, collapsing to just over half an inch.
- USB source: 2.5 hours
- Nomad 7 Plus: 2.5 hours
- Built-in panel: 20 hours
- Input: USB port (input): 5V, up to 0.5A (2.5W max)
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 91 g
- Dimensions: Open: 125 x 125 x 100 mm; Closed: 125 x 125 x 15 mm
- Lithium Polymer
- Pack Capacity: 3.7V, 500mAh
- Full Bright, 4 Lights: 60 Lumens, 3000 K
- High power: 3 hours
- Medium power: 6 hours
- Low power: 35 hours
- Candle light: 3.5 hours
NOTE! Two ways to charge: 1.Recharge the Crush Light from the sun with built-in solar panel. 2.Charge from any USB port via micro USB cable (included).
IN THE BOX:
- Goal Zero Crush Light